Sampling Method for Outside Clients (Field-kit)
Preparation Prior to Sample Collection
Please follow the instructions carefully for collecting water samples. Otherwise we do not recommend for quality test.
- 1 clean bottle with capacity at least 500 ml
- 1 ball-point pen
- 1 piece of paper (for writing down information related to water source)
- Tissue paper or piece of cloth
- There will be no dirt, chemical substances and odor in the bottle or its cap
- If necessary, wash the bottle again and again with washing powder, piece of soap or utensil’s washing materials
- It is better, if the bottle is of drinking water
Information Regarding Water Sources
- Date of Collection
- Depth (m/ft)
- Name of the tube well owner
- Address of the owner
- Name of the sample collector
- Pump the tube well for at least 10 minutes
- Wash the bottle you have prepared earlier with the water of the same tube well several time
- Fill the bottle completely with the water so that there will be no empty space. There should be no air inside the bottle.
- Wipe out the water remaining outside the bottle with the tissue paper or clothes
- Now attach the piece of paper in which you have written information of the tube well with adhesive/gum
- Please try to reach the water sample within one or two hours after sampling. If you are unable to maintain the time, please call us for additional advice.